BECOME A PART OF OUR FAMILY
WHAT WE BRING TO OUR COMMUNITY
We love spending time together, impacting our community, growing together and experiencing culture related to our faith
In addition to regular services, we also:
Host Monthly GATHERINGS
Right now, we meet primarily virtually. We do, however, have monthly in person meetings open to everyone in our community on 4th Sundays. We meet at varying locations throughout the Metro Atlanta area and in the homes of our members. All are welcome.
- We fellowship with one another
- We gather for prayer & support
- We share resources as a family
- We believe in QUESTIONS & EARNEST CONVERSATIONS
We Serve Our Community
We love taking time to support creative initiatives in our community. For us, ministry is people not endless events and activities. We would much rather spend our time loving one another. It is our goal to serve one other and specific groups in these primary areas.
- Homeless Adults & Children
- Foster Kids & Sex-Trafficked Youth
- Education & Art Focused Projects
- Supporting the Elderly, Disabled
- Getting to know our community
We Take Group Road Trips
We love taking group road trips. At least three times of year we travel out of state and are planning trips abroad for our group. Many of those trips are educational, biblically focused and geared to exposing Conservators to fresh, creative experiences.
- Visiting venues related to our faith
- Quiet retreats for healing, creativity
- Exposing Conservators to new experiences
- Hanging out ... living life
WE OVERSEE CONFERENCES & SPECIAL EVENTS
The Scribal Conservatory hosts the Heart Bending Mentorship Conference. This conference is designed to help leaders navigate mentorship in diverse communities. We have a main conference and also hosts more intimate, smaller, topic specific gatherings.
- Annual mentoring conference
- Smaller, topic specific gatherings
- Online Support Hub
- Mentoring within the ministry
The Scribal Advance
The Scribal Conservatory hosts the annual Scribal Advance, a prophetic school for the scribal arts. This is the only comprehensive prophetic scribe conference currently serving this population globally. This conference spans 20 years.
- Scribal Arts Conference
- Open to teens and adults
- Based on The Scribal Anointing
- Teachers have a comprehensive view of The Scribal Anointing
Sealed School of Ministry
For the past 8 years, we have taught the Sealed School of Ministry, a fresh take on Ephesians 4:11 ministry that is centered on Christ instead of the motivations of people. Our goal is to bring purity to the faith and realign those we impact with pure ministry.
- Re-defining Ephesians 4:11 in the 21st Century Congregation
- Incorporating an understanding of how gifts operate in non-traditional ministry and diverse communities